Search This Blog

Thursday, August 28, 2014

Subscription Box: Pretty & Polished August 2014 Beauty Box

So I finally got my Pretty & Polished August Box this Monday, Aug 25! I think I've given up getting my box in the first half of the month as an international customer.

These boxes are the most worth it out of all the subscription boxes I've tried though, so I'm still happy!

This month I got:


  • 25% off cooupon for their clearance section 
  • A nail file
  • Blue nail art beads
  • 2 full size polishes
    • Cold on the Shoulder (thermal polish, shifts from light teal to light blue)
    • A Painter Passing Through (glitter topper)
  • 2 minis
    • Opal (glitter topper)
    • The saga (white creme polish with round & straight line glitter)

So on to swatches!

Opal 


Swatched over different base colours to show off the effect:



A Painter Passing Through


Swatched over different base colours to show off the effect:




Cold on the Shoulder & The Saga, with the nail art beads:




I messed up the nail art beads :(
The glitter on The Saga is pretty sparse, this took 4 coats.


The colour change is pretty subtle.



No comments:

Post a Comment