Search This Blog

Thursday, July 2, 2015

Review & Recommendation: Lady Mignonne Leather Charms

I'm so excited to introduce an Indonesian indie, Lady Mignonne! This woman creates handmade leather charms you can customize. For her ready made items, you can head over to her Etsy store. For customization, you'll have to chat with her and there's usually a waitlist. To see all the cool stuff she made before, head over to her instagram page!

I picked the customization option and this is what I got.




Miss Fortune & Lulu!



Yup! Lulu & Miss Fortune charms!


Here's what the customization process timeline was like for me.

  • June 10: Sent her pictures of Lulu & MF and discussed what I wanted

  • June 11: Received sketches of the potential designs, agreed on the final design and made the first payment.





  • July 1: Design completed, made final payment


  • July 2: Received!

I really recommend this store, it's so awesome! I mostly communicated with Sari, the woman behind Lady Mignonne in Indonesian, but I think she's pretty fluent in English too. If anyone needs translation help, let me know and I'm more than happy to help!

No comments:

Post a Comment